President - Randy Butts
Vice President - Kirk Miller
Secretary - John Wiedenhofer
Treasurer - John J. Sullivan
Captain - Roland Rose
1st Lieutenant - John Wiedenhofer Jr.
2nd Lieutenant - Elizabeth Barter
Larry Barter - Jack Boland
Joe Seminatore - Bob Sayers - Carl Brandt
M.M. FENNER HOSE Co. # 2
The Company started as the Cataract Fire Company # 2 in 1869. On September 16, 1873 it became the M. M. Fenner Hose Co. #2. The name of Dr. Milton M. Fenner was chosen because of his stature in the community and his generosity to the Company. On June 26, 1884 he was elected an Honorary by a paid on call department. After several catastrophic fires the village board passed a resolution to re-organize. The Company was replaced in 1891 along with the other companies of the Fredonia Fire Department. On April 2, 1901 at noon the Village Board turned the apparatus over the to Fredonia Fire Department. The apparatus of the M.M. Fenner Hose Co.#2 was a four-wheeled hand drawn cart.
The M. M. Fenner Hose today consists of 35 members, both men and women who resides in the Village of Fredonia and the Town of Pomfret Fire District #1. Eight of these members can be from the Town of Pomfret.
The M. M. Fenner Hose Co. #2 participates in the Fredonia Fire Department in all areas of firefighting and emergency situations. Members also serve as Department Officers and are on many Department and Company committees. Members attend many training schools, seminars and conventions.
The Fenners have an annual installation banquet, a dinner meeting each year and picnics in the summer.